Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday Night Links

Comic Book Urban Legends Revealed Addendum.

I hate to admit that my first thought was about how much that gasoline cost, and not the damage to the road. Of course, that's a bit of road that hubby-Eric and I intend to go through this summer, so this could have a direct impact on us. I wonder if we can bypass the whole area on our way to Monterey without going too far Via Querldox

Querldox also tells us about a free Christine Lavin song about... well, break ups. Called "Stop Your Sobbing S/He's An Idiot (Happy Dance)". Two downloads available depending on whether the break up is from the male or female point of view.

Happy birthday to Nat Gertler! Check out the new Licensable BearTM video on YouTube.

Wil Wheaton likes the "number" 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0. Since I don't crack DVDs, I'm less interested in it, but it is a fascinating example of why DRM will never work.

The last line of this entry really made me smile.

The mysterious safe was opened and... the contents were a bit disappointing.

Pal Dorian tells us Lessons the Internet Has Taught Me.