Friday, April 06, 2007

Post Con Report Lunkdimp

All of my Con Reports on one handy page.

Brad Guigar on Emerald City Comicon.

All The Rage on Emerald City Comicon (including a picture of me almost at the very bottom of the page). And Steve directs us to a bunch of photos.

Dorothy Temporary Tattoo status: after several days, it finally started to dry out and I washed it off with ease this afternoon. Before it got to that point, it looked pretty cool when it cracked and started to show the texture of my skin.

Comic Book Urban Legends Revealed #97. Just how many urban legends are there in the world of comic books?

My efforts to get Wizard of Oz dolls for my husband were noticed.

Mark Evanier on DVD commentary tracks.

I do not understand this joke, but I certainly admire the effort into trying to explain it.

BEES! Pay attention, darn it! This is important. BEES!

More on Miracle Fruit.

Paul Cornell's ongoing Dictionary of the Modern Cliche.

Rejected RIAA Mascot.

Is it just me, or is there an Amelia Earhart story about once a year? Here's the latest.

Over the last weekend, Google updated their Google Earth with some high res images, including higher res images of New Orleans... that were pre-Katrina. Oops. They quickly restored post-Katrina images, but not current ones.

Geological debate: Is it a crater or a natural valley?

X Prize for Super efficient cars. Ooooh. This oughta be fun.

Compromise is not acceptable.