Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Fog Clears

...and I manage to pull together a links post at last. Yay! I hope I didn't make too many typos.

If you plan on going to Comicon International, read this.

Oops. Silver Surfer Quarter illegal.

Len Wein about Jeopardy. I was hoping for an Aquaman clue. *sigh*

Rashy is famous. Again.

Why skinny people can't tell us fat folk to lose weight.

Milk from REAL cows. Do tell, Bully.

What font do you use? I've set up my notepad program, in which I type up all my blogs and other writings, to use Courier New. It's been that way for many years.

I Can Has Cheeseburger. What, are you going to stop him?

More LOL Doctor Who.

Speaking of Macros or LOLs, FilkerTom links to another video of his song about them.

The Case Against Homework. If this book says what I think it does, then I think it ought to be required for teachers. More homework doesn't equal better knowledge. It's the quality, not the quantity, that counts. I'm checking the book out from the library, doing my homework on it, to make sure it's what I think it is.

Speaking of education: Fast Math.

This sounds really gross, and I'm sure I'm going to have to try it sometime.

How the Pentagon got its shape. Not a fairy tale.

Scott Adams on Global Warming, as a man who came to it recently and has had a blog-comment assisted education about it.

The War Prayer by Mark Twain.

Real examples of Feminism.

Hmmm, irony? A man who constantly cleaned his apartment to protect himself from disease was overcome by the fumes of the disinfectant and killed. Too much of ANYTHING is bad.

Homer Simpson Flower.

0 comments: