Thursday, May 03, 2007

Thursday Night Links

A Comic Book Story.

The Bad Astronomer is happy to be quoted in a comic book.

Leonard Kirk's Birthday Balls.

"Hi, I'm Marvel!" "And I'm DC!"

Tiki Must Be Stopped.

Art gallery removes Todd "Thief" Goldman's work.

The 20 Most Amazing Coincidences.

Once again, Brown = Terrorist. Paranoia does us no good.

What did they see? Two airplane pilots report a UFO, from two different flights.

Doctor Who: AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!

Quake raises sunken PT boat from WWII.

Bull attacks car in garage. Hey Bully, you wouldn't do that, would you?

Every Generation... how do the events we experience in our youth affect our outlook on life?

How Jack Kirby and Roger Zelazny helped Americans escape from Iran during the hostage crisis. The hostage crisis is one of my earliest clear memories of world events.

The Douglas Adams Interview. Unpublished since 1979. Includes Doctor Who information. Be sure to read all three parts.

Freeze-framed letter from Leave it to Beaver, back when they probably couldn't imagine freeze-frame technology being available to regular viewers.

FilkerTom directs us to Fundies Say The Darndest Things!

LEGO bricks are good math.

More Secret Numbers.

Dell to pre-install Ubuntu Linux. I've got most of my drive backed up now, and plan on setting up dual boot when I finish. I'm not in a huge rush, but the more I hear about how well Ubuntu works, the more comfortable I feel getting ready to move to it.

Go visit hubby-Eric's blog to learn about the Elements.

Put Yourself on a Cereal Box.

We are Poisoned.

0 comments: