Saturday, July 21, 2007

Linkdump

Mercury Studio has grown and become Periscope Studio.

Lea Hernandez on the ugly Flash cover that really is a complete grossout. Complete with a visual explanation of why Flash is represented more heroically than the gals in the Heroes for Hire debacle of a cover.

Making me into an American Girl. Yikes.

Scott Adam's Best Story Ever.

North Dakotan Farmers want hemp.

Oooh, that's a cool toy.

Kalakala. I just like saying it. "Kalakala!"

UFO over Salt Lake City becomes an IFO.

Google Sightseeing catches Street Fight in San Francisco.

Oh give me a home, where the children can roam...

The Ghosts of Pike Place Market.

In case I didn't already mention it: Ice Cucumber Pepsi! Sometimes I'm glad I don't drink much pop anymore.

Can't afford Canada???

Iron Age Mickey Mouse resembles the character more than licensed popsicles do.

More Pug-itude for the in-laws.

0 comments: