Friday, July 27, 2007

Linkdump

The earache is not improving. If anything, it's getting worse. But hopefully the medicine will take effect soon. Please. While I wait, here are a few links I'm catching up on. I hope I haven't posted any of these before...

Death Cat is on the prowl.

Seattle is selling old street signs.

Scott Adams Compliments You.

Badger Attack!

I wonder if we can borrow these goats to get rid of our blackberry bushes.

If you like goofy music, FilkerTom has a great recommendation for you. As it also has an Aquaman song on it, I recommend it too.

I kind of like these ads.

Have you ever heard of Yamamoto Otokichi? Now you have!

Breakfast!

Librarian.net an interesting video telling people to read a book. And other things.

Apple Evolution.

Keith Topping, who once got a piece of ice put down his back by yours truly, writes The Doctor Who Fan's Phrasebook.

People really need to get their minds out of the gutter. They are definitely seeing things that aren't there.

Patriot Act Abuses Abound.

The Censored Eleven.

I like the anti-DRM t-shirts, and I kind of want the green one.

Webcam catches scumbag.

Yessir, President Sterling! Read also this blog account of the view from the other side.

Howto Build a Secret Bookcase Door.

Homeland Security Gut Feeling Warning System.

0 comments: