Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Links

Polite Scott's Worst Comic Book Medicine of 2007 and Best Comic Book Medicine of 2007.

Benazir Bhutto was one of us.

Oh my, Ken Jennings had an interesting flight home.

Pancakes in a Can. Hmmm. Wanna try it. Watch the video on their website, it's hilarious.

Google Sightseeing 2007 Awards.

And also check out Archaeology's Top 10 Discoveries of 2007.

And then there is Vintage Seattle's Year in Review 2007.

I want to make Flying Spaghetti Monster Cookies for Christmas next year.

Pterodactyl distracts driver. A commenter on Cryptomundo may have the answer to what he really saw.

I think this article is mostly bull. If I've proved anything, it's that it is possible for an obese person to change habits enough to become... er, not obese. As I lost weight, my hunger and cravings also changed, which this article implies is impossible because such things are genetically determined. While that's no doubt true of some small percentage of people, I think most people can lose weight if they can find that switch in the brain that allows them to commit to lifestyle changes.

0 comments: