Thursday, February 07, 2008

Thursday Night Links

I've always been a fan of Gail Simone, I'm even more in awe of her now. Here's the thread from the start.

Michael Sensei talks about smoking in Japan. The ads are great. I want to see more of them.

Heh, Pontoon got some paved roads finally. I wonder what comes next? If enough folks visit, we might find out. Otherwise it's just the owner of the city and me checking it every day (you can visit once a day to "add a new citizen"). I claim one of the houses on the paved road.

The funny pages will have a bit of activism coming up this Sunday. I just want to say that Herb and Jamaal is one of my favorite comic strips of all time.

Check it out: scenes from the Amelia Rules! Musical.

Speaking of music: one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve!

Is it legal to sell something you find in the trash? Well, yeah, but not in this particular case.

What does it take to scour YouTube for Alex Trebek bloopers?

I think I might like to buy this. Brad "Evil Inc" Guigar and Dave "Sheldon" Kellet alone make it worth the price.

If you were born via sperm donation, would you be curious about your siblings?

Seattle 911. I wish there was one for Bothell, too. Allows me to be nosy and yet stay completely out of the way. It would've been slightly useful that day the swat team moved into my neighborhood to find a criminal.

NASA is still looking for Astronaut Candidates. If you are a teacher, you qualify.

Ah, Puppy Bowl! I want a kitty to play with! I want the PuppyBowl DVDs!

Is it art if the pictures are taken by a cat?

0 comments: