Friday, April 18, 2008

Still More Links

This adventure of Improv Everywhere is the absolute best ever, period. It was amazing: "a little league baseball game is turned into a major league event. All players, coaches, and parents do not know what is happening." Just when you think they've done everything possible... then IT arrives out of the fog. It's just under four minutes and worth every second. Just watch it:


Professional Engineers guide to cats. Read the comments on the post: the guy has gotten marriage proposals from the vid!

One more video: Miyazaki's Little Nemo. What could have been!

Michael Sensei continues to amuse with posts about pocky and pudding (aka flan). Oh, flan pocky. THAT would be sweet. Flan Kit-Kat. MMMmmmmm. Oh, I want flan. Best dessert ever.

I wish I could afford to buy these, as I've been enjoying the webcomic.

Cities making yellow lights shorter to increase revenue from red-light cameras. This has the added effect of killing more motorists.

Wil takes offense. And rightly so.

Girl Scouts take a stand against Thin Mints. As the article points out, the Girl Scout organization is already aware of the issue and fighting it, but it isn't enough for the girls. I'm ok with their stance, as long as it doesn't disrupt my annual supply of Tagalongs.

Ha! What do they know? My password IS "chocolate"! um. oops.

The Mars Express. Feasible? Maybe.

The band Crystal Castles is ripping off an artist and doesn't care about it. Don't buy their stuff.

If these weren't so expensive for just one set of bowl and spoon, I'd get one for myself. I think I'd like this one too.

More metal theft. It's a sad sign when signs get stolen because metal prices are so high.

Holocaust survivor compares the TSA to the labor camp she was in during WWII. As if there was any doubt that the United States is moving toward fascism.

Pug for the in-laws.

0 comments: