Sunday, May 18, 2008

Puget Sound Race for the Cure

Hubby-Eric and I have just registered for the Puget Sound Race for the Cure. If you have a few bucks and want to fight breast cancer, you can donate to support either Laura Gjovaag or Eric Gjovaag in the race (or you can even sponsor my not-quite twin sister) (my suggested donation is $5 to each of us, if you have $15 to spare).

If you are local, and want to sign up, go to Puget Sound Race for the Cure and register. We're doing the 5K walk, as usual.

Torvald will probably be present. He seems to like the walk, and he gives me a good excuse to take lots of pictures.

The walk itself is June 21st this year, and I'll probably mention it a few more times leading up to the event. Check out my posts on previous Race for the Cure walks, too.

0 comments: