Monday, September 01, 2008

Labor Day Linkdump

MetaFilter takes on the Comic Con Anti-Harassment Project. As does Mark Evanier.

Reason on the Drinking Age. If we forbid certain things, like alcohol, they become desirable.

15 images you won't believe aren't Photoshopped.

She's a Cylon! Now I actually want to watch the new Battlestar Galactica so I can fully understand this one.

How to Survive a Power Blackout. This one was odd to me, as virtually every blackout I've been in has been during the winter, not the summer as the article seems to be slanted toward.

Wallace and Gromit get a makeover for an ad campaign.

Pointless, but funny.

Personally, I'd like to thank JoAn Karkos for introducing me to the book she hates so much, because I think it's a great book and the perfect tool for teaching sex education to children. I plan on getting it for my own children, should I have any. And recommending it anyone who needs a good book to help them through possible shyness about the subject.

Don't have a cow?

Speaking of, no, you cannot test all your cows because it would give you an unfair advantage over your competitors. After all, people might actually prefer to buy safe meat!

Pug for the in-laws.

Holy Pasta Week
Sep 15-19 is "Holy Pasta Week"
Plan your menus now.

0 comments: