Thursday, February 26, 2009

Movie Night!

For the first time in ages, hubby-Eric and I actually went out and saw a movie! Movie-going experience in Churchville is very different than in Western Washington. The theater in Churchville is surprisingly high tech for being in the middle of nowhere, but the crowds were pretty much non-existent. True, it's not the weekend, but we had the theater to ourselves most of the time (another group entered just as the movie started, but they left at some point during the show, and not during the credits I don't think). Price was ... comparable to when I last went to a movie. But that was a few years ago. I'm not sure what a weeknight movie costs in the Seattle area anymore.

Anyway, it was a fantastic evening that we haven't had in a long time. We had such a good time I'm actually not too guilty about spending the money on the movie (no, we didn't get any refreshments).

0 comments: