Friday, February 27, 2009

Short Linkdump

I'm not feeling well today, so here's just a few links, with a rant because... well, I'm not feeling well.

When the hive mind works, it's a beautiful thing.

Wow. I thought everyone knew that freecreditreport.com is a scam. Apparently not. The correct address to get your free annual credit reports is annualcreditreport.com. Which reminds me, I need to get my next free one on March 1st. I get one from one of the three companies every four months and make Eric do the same.

Huh. Lousiana Gov Bobby Jindal thinks volcano monitoring is wasteful spending. (sarcasm on) Well, I live in the shadow of Mount Saint Helens, and I think hurricane monitoring is wasteful spending, since I've never seen a hurricane around here. (sarcasm off) Is Jindal an idiot?

0 comments: