Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Bunch More Links

More substantial than yesterday's links, I think...

Want.

Ok, fine, everyone else is linking to it: Trekkies Bash New Star Trek Film As 'Fun, Watchable' from The Onion. For the record, no I haven't seen it. Our financial state doesn't allow for it at the moment.

Hellboy and the Fremont Troll
Just because I can, here's a link to the ECCC Hero Initiative T-Shirt that was signed by just about everybody at the show. Be sure to click on the image to embiggen it. Talk about a serious collector's item!

As long as I'm talking about ECCC, here's a Sheldon strip featuring the guy behind ECCC... or at least his name... or at least an attempt at his name...

Comic Book Legends Revealed #204: Hurricane rewriting, Vampirella, Turkish Marvel Heroes.

If you haven't already seen the Tweenbots, go look now. An experiment in social interaction, the cute little robots can only reach their destination with the help of total strangers.

Jon Blum talks about the breakout star of series four of Doctor Who, and it might not be who you think.

Batman versus The Doctor.

The Star Trek Re-Watch project revisits my personal favorite episode of the original series. Sulu, half-naked, with a sword. *swoon*

How to make a Choco Taco. How to make edible Totoro Cream Puffs. And you know, I would eat this (but only one).

A possible cure for honey bee colony collapse?

Roomba gardeners. I'd just like a normal Roomba, please. Yeah, like this one. Maybe someone will get me one someday, if I'm really lucky, and I can put Fluffy the Dalek on top of it.

The Wildlife of Iraq, from a soldier's point of view.

Flying... monkeys?

LOLCat Army of Darkness.

0 comments: