Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Corrected Copy...

My DCBS shipment has arrived, and I received a "corrected" copy of Green Lantern Corps #35. I'm sure all the rest of you know all about this by now, but I was a little surprised. After all, I read and even commented on the issue. There were no mistakes that I could see. After flipping through the corrected copy, I went upstairs and grabbed the original copy, and this is what I found:

GLC 35

The top issue, on the left, is the corrected copy. The one on the right is the original. See the difference? As far as I can tell, the color of the lantern symbol in the logo is the only difference. I don't have the patience to go through the book page by page to make sure. But if that was the only mistake, it seems like a lot of fuss to replace all the copies. My replacement came free, I wonder how many shops ended up charging for them?

To add to the fun, there is also a rarer variant cover. So now this book has, what, three covers?

0 comments: