Tuesday, January 05, 2010

The Tea Progression

In the winter, I drink herbal tea throughout the day. I've just realized that I've been following a pattern the last few days.

First, out comes the Tension Tamer from Celestial Seasonings, a mild minty tea that works as a wake-up but isn't as harsh as the peppermints that I used to drink.

Next is the True Blueberry, which is new to me as I haven't found it out here and hadn't tried it before I left the Seattle area. It's got decent flavor and is a good tea for while I'm working

Then I move on to Orange and Spice from Bigelow. It's not as intense as most spice teas, many which I can't endure because they are too nasty.

After that I have Wild Raspberry tea from Stash Teas. This is one of my favorite regular teas, and also not available out here. When we went to Seattle for Thanksgiving, hubby-Eric bought me three boxes.

If I have another tea later on, it'll be either Chocolate Raspberry Bliss or Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride from Celestial Seasonings. Sadly, it appears the Chocolate Raspberry may not be made anymore, but it's an excellent dessert tea. The Sugar Cookie tea tastes exactly like real sugar cookies, but has no calories.

I'm sure you are all fascinated by my tea choices. But I had to do some useless writing to work out all the serious writing I've been doing.

0 comments: