Monday, October 17, 2011

Trick or Treat for UNICEF online!

Hi, everybody. Eric here. You may know me from such blogs as "I Am a Teacher" and "The Wonderful Blog of Oz". Well, today, I come to ask for your help. For the past few years, through my Oz website, I've tried to raise funds during the Halloween season for Trick or Treat for UNICEF. In previous years, I've raised twenty dollars. That's not per year, that's total! So this year, I've decided to try something different: I'm telling people about it! (I know, radical concept!) So, consider this me telling you about it. If you can spare a dollar or two (or, better yet, five or ten or so) to help children around the world, take a look at my donation page. Thanks, and feel free to spread the word. But hurry! It all ends on Halloween!

0 comments: