Monday, April 23, 2012

Yesterday

Beautiful sunny day yesterday, so I opened all the windows and let the air flow in. And the cat enjoyed sitting in the windows watching passing cars and people. He also saw the stray cats in the backyard... maybe not for the first time, but the first time *I* witnessed it.

By evening, the temperature inside the house was close to 80 degrees, so I ended up turning on the AC for only the second time this year. Temps are supposed to be higher today, so I'll be sure to check in on the cat and make sure he is doing well.

Covering City Council tonight. Not looking forward to it. I expect it to be another long and nasty meeting and hope to be surprised like the last two meetings. But after the March 26th Bedlam Meeting, I'm not sure what to expect with this group.

Ah well, on to work.

0 comments: