Friday, May 02, 2003

Baseball and Blogging


Blogging first. When I made my last update, I then went to this page to check that it had posted properly. To my surprise, I got the words "Under Construction" with not much else. This also happened to my husband last night, when I hadn't changed anything. The only way to get my page back was to close the browser and restart it. That's very odd. If you notice this happening, let me know. There's probably not a thing I can do about it, but at least I'll be aware of it.

Now, baseball! The Mariners have dropped two straight to the Yankees, which doesn't much surprise me. I'm very impressed with their performance in those games, and especially in the first game (which they won with a shutout). That's puts the M's at 17-11 which is a very respectable win/loss record. Tonight they play the Chicago White Sox. Detroit still only has three wins (ouch) and look at Kansas City go! Wow, 17-8! Not bad! Ah well, the season is still young.

0 comments: