Sunday, May 25, 2003

Rapid Reviews - 21 May 2003 - Part III


Smallville double-dose.

Smallville #2: Two interviews, two comic stories, and an episode guide. The first comic book story read much like a decent freak-of-the-week episode of the show, the second comic book story was a bit... far out there. Though amusing, I guess. Overall, not bad. 3 1/2 starfish

Smallville: Exodus: There were certain things I expected... this story wasn't one of them. Again, this has become my favorite Elseworld. I love the oddities in the tale. I love the new characters. I love the new slants. This is a fun show, as long as you aren't taking it as the written-in-stone-history-of-Superman. 4 starfish

As per usual, check out the Smallville Ledger, the Smallville Torch, and the Chloe Chronicles (number four just posted). I'm not sure if the Chloe Chronicles will continue through the summer, but whenever a new one gets posted I'll mention it if I spot it.

And, since I'm directing you to further entertainment on the web, remember to visit the BBC's re-recording of Shada by Douglas Adams, episode four now up, at the BBC's Doctor Who site.


0 comments: