Sunday, October 05, 2003

Working For Fun

So I spent all weekend working at the LEGO convention in Seattle in order to get some more money into our pocketbooks during the strike. My feet hurt badly from the concrete floors, my legs are sore from walking around, my throat is sore from explaining things to people, and my eyes hurt from being watchful. Luckily, my wallet doesn't hurt. Since we have no money, I couldn't buy anything, but the boss bought me custom microscale Ferry and Space Needle sets from the other vendor at the show. VERY cool.

Well, I need to rest. My sister will be by in about an hour to either take a break on her trip back to school or to hit the floor for a night's rest before driving back up to school. Either way, I'd like a short break before she gets here.

0 comments: