Thursday, January 29, 2004

Linkage

I can always tell when Dirk Deppey of Journalista! has linked to me because my hits jump by almost exactly 100 for the day. This time he linked to my rapid review of Palomar.

I've added and deleted some links on the sidebar, based on which sites I was actually visiting. As always, if you've linked to me on your blog or website and want me to take a look, please drop in a comment or an e-mail. I'm interested in interesting blogs. And yes, "interesting" is one of my favorite words, why do you ask?

And lastly, I think the Boondocks strips I linked to in the below post will be going into archive soon, which means they won't be available to folks who don't pay a fee. If you miss them, I'm sorry, I should have linked sooner. At least you can still watch Aquaman fail to be a kids' tv show host.

0 comments: