Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Linkdump

Mike Sterling tackles DC Samplers. I may be misremembering, but I think the first official appearance of Aquaman's blue suit was in a sampler.

H takes a look at The Shining Knight. It's impossible to hunt for old Aquaman stories without running across the gorgeous Frank Frazetta drawn Shining Knight stories. I always enjoyed those tales when I found them.

Ken Burns to do Superman Documentary. Um. ok.

Hilarious little video of Pacman and a Ghost running around the University of Michigan.

In this case, I think I have to agree with the company... it really does look like it was approved by the Hershey company, and would reasonably cause confusion. Via FilkerTom.

Another round of There's No Such Website. Both hubby-Eric and I did really poorly on this one.

Narnia walks out of WTO Meeting.

A tale of losing someone on the internet. Anyone who does chat rooms will recognize this one.

A great list of Interviewing Tips that apply to everyone, and not just political bloggers.

Everybody run, it's Snowzilla!

0 comments: