Thursday, February 09, 2006

Various Thoughts

Johnny B is giving away a complete set of Banana Sunday. Go, enter... read. I ordered the trade based on good reviews, so I won't be entering in order to give everyone else a better chance.

The Dorothy folks have updated their website. Go, check it out. They even have a forum.

Polite Scott has created some X-Men Valentines.

Colleen cat ate her computer.

Way cool environmental news from BC. In short, everybody sat down and hammered out an agreement that would help everybody.

More on Cthulego Rises. I just want to point out that the Doctor and Rose are in the scene with the TARDIS.

Fascinating story on Boing Boing about the last pre-Neolithic tribe. Read the article about them. I don't know about you, but I was totally drawn into the story.

0 comments: