Monday, January 21, 2008

The most depressing day of the year?

I just saw a news report alleging that today is the most depressing day of the year. Eh? My birthday is depressing? Apparently, a Welsh professor determined this from three factors:

a) The weather
b) Christmas bills are rolling in
c) You realize you've broken all of your New Year's resolutions
None of that applies to me! The weather today, while cold, was absolutely gorgeous, especially compared to the rain and clouds we've had the past few weeks. Since we have no money anyway, we didn't spend a lot for Christmas, and so we don't have any big new debts to worry about. And I'm still working on my resolution, and it may very well come to pass. Not only that, I got a lot of stuff done today that I've been wanting to do for a while. So I don't know about you, but I had a great day today, perhaps the best of 2008 (and much of 2007) so far.

0 comments: