Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Updating...

Now that I've got all 200 Torvald Pictures from this year up on his website, I'm trying to edit it to correct spelling errors in names and add in websites. I've found multiple errors so far, and I'm maybe 1/3 through all the cards I collected. I keep stopping to look at the neat webcomics and artwork sites, so it's really slow going. Still, this is WAY more fun than previous years, when I tried to get websites from the convention site, tried to incorporate them into my con reports, and generally burned out within a couple of days.

Sergio!

So, I'll keep at it, putting in all the new websites, as well as updating older pages with websites I collected this year. Heck, I should just make a list of links and start directing you folks to all the places on the web I'm visiting today and tomorrow...

Savannah

Anyway, go check out the page and visit some of these sites. Maybe I'll try to put together some kind of tour when I get done, but I wouldn't count on it. I'm having a lot of fun just going through everything. And wow, you wouldn't believe how cool some of these business cards are. I have grown to appreciate the art of the business card even more. Don't get me wrong, I love mine (thank you again, Jeff Parker!), but some of these have really creative designs.

Savannah

So, keep checking, I'll have more links up as I go along.

2 comments:

David Oakes said...

Yea, Seattle Tourism Board!

And you can't fool me, that's not "Experiment Number One". That's Phil wearing Special Shoes.

Tegan said...

I told him he was looking more like Phil every year, and he just grinned at me.