Thursday, January 05, 2012

CYMB #5

Blessing #5 - My job

I just want to emphasize that these are not in order of importance to me. Seriously, I'm going to be "saving" a few of my blessings for appropriate days. So I'll go to this one now instead of visiting some blessings that might be more important to me.

I only got my job this past August, and it's already by a LONG shot the best job I've ever had. It's also better than most of my days of education, which is saying something because I loved school.

I've done so much as a reporter. I've gone up in a balloon, I've interviewed various interesting people, I've attended meetings I never would have set foot in otherwise, and I've written a lot of words. And since I ALWAYS wanted to be a writer, since I was in first grade, this job really works for me. I'm not just doing writing, I'm doing interesting writing that pulls the world closer for people.

And I haven't even mentioned how much this job has assisted us with our finances. I mean, the job means that we don't have to move, it means that we can start paying off debts. It's stabilized our lives.

So, yeah, I'm really blessed to have my job.

0 comments: