Sunday, March 30, 2014

Emerald City Comicon

Emerald City Comicon... my tribe. People who, for the most part, aren't judgemental because, frankly, they dare not be judgemental! People who understand and accept one another as they are. One of the few places where it is polite to ask, "Should I be attacking you?" and where it's not unusual to hear someone say, "I really need to take my head off."

KOMO TV in Seattle has a couple of galleries of costume photos up already: one from Friday at the con and one from Saturday.

I'm going to pick out a few of my favorites: Marvin the Martian, The Joker and Robin, Going Egyptian, Terrifying the Convention Center staff, I always thought he was bigger, These guys formed a Flash mob, This one makes me nostalgic, Tiny stormtrooper!, BEST COSTUME PAIR EVER!!!!!!, Little Cyberman, Attack of the Time Lords, Everybody needs to eat and Muppet band.

More from the con coming soon...

0 comments: