Monday, April 20, 2020

Kidney Saga part 74

Today is infusion day, and I'm already tired.

I took a shower, which has been an every-other-day activity for me because it takes so much energy. I was exhausted by the end of it. And I was sitting the entire time! Still, I'm clean and ready.

I slept a lot yesterday. Since hubby-Eric moved back into the main bedroom I haven't slept well, so I ended up taking a four-hour nap yesterday. It was needed.

I was thinking about what to do about drinks. Plain water isn't doing it for me, so I might try infusing fruit into some drinks. I already have some strawberries and blueberries, and I can request others. Do peaches work for water infusion? Anyway, the method seems simple enough. Get a glass jar, put the fruit in, put in water, let it sit overnight in the fridge. Flavored water, without artificial sweeteners or other crap. I just need to find some nice glass jars with lids (I think I have some, I just gotta find them). Then find room in the fridge (easier said than done).

I guess it's time to rest now, since I'll be going out about noon. On the one hand, it will be nice to be out of the house. On the other hand, I'm still terrified of catching the virus - so I'll be a bit anxiety-laden the entire time. Ah, life!

Full Kidney Saga --- Start Here --- Kidney Wish List --- GoFundMe

0 comments: