Sunday, May 03, 2020

Kidney Saga part 86

Well, I still have back pain, but sleeping on an incline definitely helped.

So yesterday was much more bearable than Friday or Thursday. A certain medication was working rather better than I thought it ought to be, so I was up and down a lot. I also took a long nap in the middle of the day to catch up on some of my lost sleep. It was glorious.

Inkwell has been a bit under the weather, and we've been trying to be nice to him, but he's a cat and has been trying to hide his discomfort. He got a little nippy with me when I tried to give him some gentle petting. He's got a routine vet visit coming up, so I hope he'll get the help he needs then, if he hasn't already recovered.


Eric and I are finally starting to get a handle on the food situation. Eric did a big shop yesterday and we managed to get a little more variety than usual. We also started menu planning again, which we used to do regularly. We'll see how well it all works out as we go forward.

Last night our internet slowed to a crawl, and it's still slow this morning. I did all the usual troubleshooting that I know how to do and I'm fairly certain the problem isn't inside our house. But of course, convincing Centurylink support of that is always difficult because such companies never admit fault. They claim there are no outages anywhere, but I'm not so sure. Especially since every time I go to their website to report my slow connection, they time out with an error message. Huh. No outages, but I can't schedule a tech or even report the problem properly? Yeah. Right.

Full Kidney Saga --- Start Here --- Kidney Wish List --- GoFundMe

0 comments: