Thursday, November 28, 2002

What Am I Thankful For?


Such a standard topic for today. Still, it's what you do on Thanksgiving. You give thanks.

So, here I go, in no particular order...

  • I'm thankful for my husband, Eric, and the wonderful years we've had together.
  • I'm thankful for my family. There's a lot of them, they know who they are. I'm thankful for all of them.
  • I'm thankful for my house, my car, my books, my comics, my Lego, and everything else material I have at the moment. They make life fun and comfortable.
  • I'm thankful for my happy pills, which allow me to experience life as it was meant to be experienced, instead of through a dark mist.
  • I'm thankful for mysteries, like sasquatch and the Loch Ness Monster, which add spice to life and allow me to keep wondering.
  • I'm thankful for the friends I've met over the years, including all the old friends I've never met because of the internet.
  • I'm thankful for the internet.
  • I'm thankful for people who understand obsession, and allow me to indulge in my harmless obsession for Aquaman without thinking I'm a loon.

And lastly, I'm thankful that I can believe that someone will actually read this. It's amazing what a difference it makes when you know someone will read your words! Thank you Dave J aka Johnny Barcardi! You actually gave me a lot of self-confidence when you bothered to respond to me.

Now, for the fun of it, go on over to Comicon.com Pulse: Comic Characters Tell All - Thanksgiving Traditions.

0 comments: