Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Rapid Reviews - 22 Jan 2003 - Part I


Titans #49: Tin foil. Alien invasion. I kept expecting Snapper Carr to show up with some lime. 2 starfish. 2 starfish

Amazing Spider-Man #49: This was turning out to be a nicely irritating issue, but in the end it came together, so I won't judge it too harshly. 3 starfish. 3 starfish

Crossovers #1: Heh, this one is fun. Nice mix of genres... the only key is that they actually mix. As this is the set-up issue, we just see each genre alone. I'm looking forward to #2. 3 1/2 starfish. 3 1/2 starfish

Aquaman Archive Vol 1: Oh Wow! Man, I can't believe it! I knew exactly what to expect from this book, cover to cover. I knew what I was getting, and figured I wouldn't like the coloring much, but otherwise I'd enjoy it. But they got the coloring right! In fact, the only problem at all I have with this book is the fact that DC couldn't dig up the names of all the writers of the stories (I was hoping they'd have more information than the GCD, but no such luck). 4 1/2 starfish. 4 1/2 starfish

0 comments: