Saturday, November 15, 2003

Buy Age of Bronze

Comics Continuum has a lead article about my friend Eric Shanower. Pop-up warning!

Speaking of Eric, how can Age of Bronze be selling so poorly???? C'mon people, this is one of the best books out there! It's a fantastic historical book with amazing artwork and in depth research! Why is it down at #286 on the top 300 list, with only 3,610 copies sold? This one needs to be supported and read! If you haven't tried it, buy the first trade, or hunt down an issue at your local shop. This one is too good to pass up.

I've updated my bookshop page with a handful of "new" stuff. Feel free to check it out, and don't feel obligated to buy anything. If you do buy anything, I'll get a tiny percentage which I'll be able to use as credit and buy more books with. It's just about the only way I can afford new books nowadays.

A computer scientist warns about e-voting problems and is labelled anti-democracy by the director of the elections board. Lovely. via Slashdot

Current BBBB Computer Fund Total: $10.00 - Number of "Blue Screens" yesterday: 0 - A very good day.

0 comments: