Saturday, May 01, 2004

Rapid Reviews - 28 April 2004 - Part III

Adventures of the Escapist #2: If you can get past the first story, which wasn't terribly good, the rest of them are decent. I'm still irritated at Dark Horse for announcing the collection of the first two books before the first book has even come out. Had I known they were going to collect it so quickly, I wouldn't have bought the individual issues. Of course, call me a sucker, I've ordered issue three. 3 1/2 starfish

Conan #3: If I were really familiar with the original Conan stories, I'm sure I'd have some sort of different reaction. As it is, I'm really enjoying this series. Pure straight up fantasy. 3 1/2 starfish

Usagi Yojimbo #75: Amazing. I didn't think I could be surprised by the storyline, but learning ... what we learn at the end, it was a complete surprise to me. This is a wonderful series, and I'm glad to see it hit #75, and here's to another 75 issues! 4 starfish

Still to review: Way of the Rat, Noble Causes, and Abadazad.

0 comments: