Friday, January 28, 2005

Rapid Reviews - 26 January 2005 - Part I

Arana: Heart of the Spider #1: "Freshman Flu": I had no idea what was happening in this issue, and less idea why I was reading it. Not impressed. 2 1/2 starfish

Futurama Simpsons Crossover Crisis II #1: "Slaves of New New York!": The citizens of Springfield, fictional characters, are materialized in New New York. The cliffhanger is very promising. 3 1/2 starfish

Marvel Age Fantastic Four #12: "The Fantastic Four Meet The Incredible Hulk!": The title of this one pretty much says it all. I have been enjoying this series. It's a shame it's going away. 3 1/2 starfish

JSA: Strange Adventures #6: "Thunder and Lightning": And the series finally ends. It was corny, and Silver Agey, and I'm still not sure what was supposed to be happening in the first few issues. I guess all's well that ends well. 3 1/2 starfish

Still to review: a buncha stuff.

0 comments: