Saturday, June 25, 2005

Only One More Sketch...

...And I don't feel like posting it tonight, so I'll hold it off until I do feel like posting it.

In the meantime, I've caught up on my regular comic book capsule reviews, and now I'm working on some free stuff folks have sent me. The latest books I've gotten, but haven't read yet (I'm working on it, really!), are:

  • "The Black Diamond Onramp/Smoke and Guns/Five Fists of Science" preview book from AiT/Planet Lar, which looks like a fantastic way to see which books I'm likely to enjoy;
  • "Drive" from Frequency Press, by Nate Southard and Shawn Richter;
  • "Johnny Public #9: Entering Bridgewater" from Hula Cat Comics;
  • and "Zombie Tales" from Boom! Studios which has a release date of June 29th.

I don't plan on reviewing that Star Wars movie that just came out, since so many others already have said all there needs to be said about it. I do plan on writing a bit about Howl's Moving Castle and the new Doctor Who (that's a really hard one for me to write, oddly enough). I also intend to write a bit about the latest Manga I've read, particularly Shojo Beat. And I also plan on keeping up with Entourage for the Aquaman jokes. So watch this space.

0 comments: