Wednesday, August 03, 2005

More Thinking

Phil Foglio continues his con report. As usual, make sure you check out his links, as much of the humor is in them.

There's a new Statler & Waldorf: From The Balcony up. I'm looking forward to the next one, which is going to tackle Dukes of Hazzard.

Even more on the latest Entourage, which seems to be getting a good bit of attention in the blogosphere. I really need to catch up, I wanna see the comicon one...

Boing Boing links to a layperson's intro to the Copyfight, which explains what the folks fighting against the tightening of copyright laws are trying to do.

A group in Seattle is putting up Ghost Cycles to remind drivers to share the road with bicyclists. Having been a cyclist myself, I have as big a problem with cyclists who refuse to obey traffic laws as I do with drivers who treat cyclists like obstacles.

Boing Boing also links to cool roadflares that I wouldn't mind having for a car emergency. They are, however, pretty expensive at $40-50 a pop for the most basic, toss-it-in-your-trunk version.

0 comments: