Thursday, August 04, 2005

Trying to Catch Up...

I've been reading and reviewing comics like mad trying to get a little caught up. Here's what's on my pile:

And if that weren't enough (it is!) I'm also working on my Flipping Through Previews post for August/October 2005. Whew.

Now, since you've all been so good and haven't nagged me too much, I'll try to pull together some "thoughts" for perusing while you wait for me to finish.

HeroClix Aquaman. The NEW HeroClix Aquaman. It rocks. Even if he's doing some kind of disco move there...

Kaja Foglio gets a Monster Engine.

Why do people clap? Why doesn't Yahoo get really cool and difficult to answer questions?

Mah Two Cents gives us his favorite quote from a Joss Whedon interview. I agree, that's a pretty cool quote.

Corrugated cardboard helicopter. I love Boing Boing.

Here's another Anti-Search Tote. Via TalkLeft

0 comments: