Monday, July 03, 2006

Cleaning out the Saved Links

Johnny B has some good links to visit if you plan on attending nerd prom.

Leonard Kirk's Balls Part IV.

Powerpuff Girls Z. I like the Powerpuff Girls, but it looks like they'll definitely lose something in the translation.

I wasn't the only one who found the Doonesbury rerun to be very funny.

Whose Line (aka "The Laughy Show" in our household) is coming to DVD.

What can you hear? I can hear the 17,000 Hz tone, but only background noise on the higher ones. On the flash app I can hear the same... but I can feel the 18,000 Hz one there.

A Penny for you thoughts now costs too much to make?

Mark Evanier on the school cafeteria. I was a victim of the "eat everything on your plate" mentality, as well, and it haunts me to this day. Of all my bad eating habits, the sense that I must clean my plate is probably the hardest to break and the most damaging to my health.

Interesting article in the Seattle Times about how British troops in WWII were given a handbook on how to deal with the French.

Scoble linked to a funny picture.

Can anyone confirm or deny the news that Phil Foglio has posted on his livejournal? UPDATE: Phil was wrong and explains what happened.

0 comments: