Monday, October 09, 2006

Linkdump

Colleen Doran may not go to San Diego next year because she's on a waiting list of exhibitors.

Bully is amazing. He did 24 Hour Comics Day in his own way: by reviewing a comic each hour!

Bully also has Ten of a Kind covers, featuring Chess.

Paul Cornell directs us to a Robin Hood fansite.

If you haven't already seen it, check out this picture of the Earth at night. I'm awed every time I look at the full-size image.

Google Buys YouTube. Wow.

MetaFilter tells us about one of the first women to get the vote.

LEGO Ice Cube tray. If I used ice at all, I'd be tempted to get this. I know about this thanks to Querldox.

Querldox also links to The Code Monkey Song.

Slate dissects an Ad.

Voting Machine Whistleblower now running against the man who asked him to alter the programming of a voting machine.

Oh yeah, one last thing: Johnny B's NFL Picks were very good this week. VERY good. If I didn't make a mistake, he's 13-0 for the week, and if Denver wins tonight, he'll have a perfect week. Congrats, Johnny!

0 comments: