Monday, December 04, 2006

Linkdump

Bully's Ten of a Kind.

The Seattle PI covers the opening of the Fantagraphics Store. I was stuck by this passage, about some titles being "explicitly sexual -- the new store has a curtained-off section just for such material." Um, that would be half the store, right? (I kid, I kid... mostly)

The Beat on Minx Links. I still don't like the name, and find it mildly insulting, but whatever. I'm not the target audience, I guess.

Oz and Ends points us to Escher's Relativity in LEGO.

Snopes tells how Canadian children should write to Santa.

BNL Gets It. This is how you promote your music in this new paradigm.

The Bad Astronomer attempts to get to the bottom of the kerfluffle about "An Inconvenient Truth", and it's not as simple as it first looked.

How to tell if your cell phone is bugged. I'm not sure why anyone would want to listen to me anyway. I'm pretty boring.

Playground equipment tough enough for any kids.

0 comments: