Friday, December 08, 2006

Links

As a kid, I read this great book called Alanna: The First Adventure, and loved it deeply. Much later, I learned that the author, Tamora Pierce, is writing comic books now. Greg shares a fantastic story about how Pierce is still connecting with young women.

Apparently, all the cool kids are joining ComicSpace. I need another social networking site like I need another hole in my head, but I think I'll join up anyway.

Comic Book Urban Legends Revealed #80.

Colleen Doran is posting about what she's learned in the publishing biz: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4, with more to come.

Comic Continuum has images from "Justice", the Smallville episode which will feature the return of Aquaman to the show. Also, there's news on a new "Serenity" comic mini-series. Good stuff a-coming.

Speaking of Firefly, there's going to be a Firefly MMORPG.

When Work > Reward, then comes burnout.

I want this book. Since I plan on moving to Ubuntu, or at least learning how it works very soon.

Oops. Ha ha.

0 comments: