Friday, December 08, 2006

Really Rapid Reviews

These are mini-capsules: about one sentence per book with whether or not I recommend the book.

Tony Loco
6 December 2006

Tony Loco #1: Hey, I've already reviewed this one! It's good, so try it. Recommended.

52 Week Thirty-One: "Human Resources": Ok, now we know what Lobo is up against. Nifty. Mildly Recommended.

Detective Comics #826: "Slayride": Oh dear. "Sanity Claus" makes this one for me. Probably the best Joker story I've read. Recommended.

Justice Society of America #1: "The Next Age Chapter 1": Maxine Hunkel... referring to Wicked repeatedly. I like her already. But she'll never live up to Ma's legacy. Never. Mildly Recommended.

Justice League Unlimited #28: "Season's Beatings Justice League": This book is so consistently good, I kind of wish everyone was reading it. Recommended.

Ha, caught up again!

0 comments: