Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Emeralds and Fools Lunkdimp

While I've finished my reading of blogs and such that I missed over the weekend while at the con, I'm going to dribble out the links a bit so I don't overwhelm either myself or my readers. Hey, don't laugh. For me this is a small linkdump.

My Reports so far: Pre-Con, No Foolin', Part I, and Part II.

The Survey is Up for Emerald City Comicon 2007, along with the dates of next year's con. Please, if you went to the con and fill out the survey, request Aaron Williams (PS238, Nodwick) and Linda Medley (Castle Waiting) as guests. And whomever else you want, but request them for me, ok?

Next year's Emerald City Comicon will be March 29th & 30th, 2008 at the Washington State Convention Center. I plan to attend unless something major happens that prevents it.

And, still speaking of the Con:

Moving on to other links...

April Fools Jokes I mostly missed:And more links...

Comic Book Urban Legends Revealed #96.

Eagle Award Noms are Up.

Scipio needs your cartography skills.

Net Neutrality and Music.

Kid kicked off airplane for coughing.

Updated: Space Junk and planes.

Kid blinded while making a bomb, media blames internet (although kids were making bombs LONG before the internet, yes, including me).

Star Wars Stamps. Yes, I plan on getting a sheet of them.

"He has insurance." Brought home to me yet again today as I needed to visit the doctor and get a refill on a prescription, and had to pay for it all out of pocket.

Right, that's more than enough for today. Dorothy Temporary Tattoo status: Mostly intact, small bits missing, cracks appearing. Not quite as vivid.

0 comments: