While I've finished my reading of blogs and such that I missed over the weekend while at the con, I'm going to dribble out the links a bit so I don't overwhelm either myself or my readers. Hey, don't laugh. For me this is a small linkdump.
My Reports so far: Pre-Con, No Foolin', Part I, and Part II.
The Survey is Up for Emerald City Comicon 2007, along with the dates of next year's con. Please, if you went to the con and fill out the survey, request Aaron Williams (PS238, Nodwick) and Linda Medley (Castle Waiting) as guests. And whomever else you want, but request them for me, ok?
Next year's Emerald City Comicon will be March 29th & 30th, 2008 at the Washington State Convention Center. I plan to attend unless something major happens that prevents it.
And, still speaking of the Con:
- CBR's Report and CBR's photo parade (what, no Illusive?).
- The Seattle Times Reports:
- The insider scoop on the ever-expanding Emerald City Comicon
- Q&A with Posehn
- Q&A with Tom Peyer
- A slightly related article about Fantagraphics versus Harlan Ellison.
- Other reports:
- The Beat announces the afterparty.
- ComicMix links to me and my Troll! Thanks Elayne!
- The Comics Reporter Collects Links to reports, and solicits any more that you have.
April Fools Jokes I mostly missed:
- The Aquaman Shrine went Namor for a day, something I have often considered doing with my Aquaman page.
- Elayne spots some jokes.
- Nancy & David give us Seattle Viaduct Condos which should be amusing to anyone living in Seattle at the moment.
- Chief Seattle talks to a reporter.
- Americans Defeat Russians in First Space Quidditch Match.
- Three Bits of Trivia is naughty. (And here's some synchronicity).
- Today in Alternate History turns over the blog to novelist wannabes.
- The Pirate Bay finds a new home.
- Diane Duane reacts to being married to Peter David (ok, not technically April Fools, but it works)
- ComicMix went nuts:
- Glenn Rounds up the Pranks and is disappointed.
- Museum of Hoaxes on Google's Pranks.
Comic Book Urban Legends Revealed #96.
Eagle Award Noms are Up.
Scipio needs your cartography skills.
Net Neutrality and Music.
Kid kicked off airplane for coughing.
Updated: Space Junk and planes.
Kid blinded while making a bomb, media blames internet (although kids were making bombs LONG before the internet, yes, including me).
Star Wars Stamps. Yes, I plan on getting a sheet of them.
"He has insurance." Brought home to me yet again today as I needed to visit the doctor and get a refill on a prescription, and had to pay for it all out of pocket.
Right, that's more than enough for today. Dorothy Temporary Tattoo status: Mostly intact, small bits missing, cracks appearing. Not quite as vivid.