Friday, May 09, 2008

Emerald City Comicon Pre-Report

I've spent the entire day prepping for the con. I've got my clothes laid out, figured out my routes and how much parking will cost, and gotten Torvald ready. I'm currently printing out my business cards, along with some Torvald cards. My sketchbooks are all packed in my usual con bag. The camera's batteries are charged. I've grabbed some books to have signed by people who I hope will be there, and discussed with hubby-Eric what I can and cannot purchase. I've even tweeted at Wil Wheaton to give him fair warning.

I plan on wearing my Aquaman shirt with the best ever Aquaman panel on it tomorrow, and my "I'm Blogging This" shirt on Sunday. Both are clean and ready. I'll have my usual con bag with me, and of course, Torvald. My "twin" sister and I will be out on Saturday. On Suday, hubby-Eric will be with me.

Hope to see you there, folks!

0 comments: