Thursday, July 03, 2008

Linkdump

Comic Book artist Michael Turner passed away at the young age of 37 after a long battle with cancer. I never really loved his art, though I got to see some of his pages up close once and the background detail impressed me. I met him then, as well. He was nice, even in the stressed convention environment. Sorry, I don't have any good anecdotes. But I know he'll be missed.

In addition to the naked bicyclists, the Flying Spaghetti Monster made an appearance at the Fremont Summer Solstice Parade. Incidently, I got an eyeful of the cyclists while on the bus after the Race For the Cure. My mind took a few minutes to register what I'd seen, but I'm apparently scarred for life.

Weezer's Pork & Beans fully annotated with YouTube's annotation feature. Wow. I needed the notes.

What do you say to Neil Gaiman?

In 2008, Matt dances with others.

Wowio is down, and claims to be going global soon.

Sylvia Browne gets owned. While Sylvia looks for a fight, her critic stays polite.

Your deep thought of the week.

If I have cats, I want to make them a cat run like this.

0 comments: