Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Moving Moving, Over the Bounding Main...

Not much to report today. It was all packing packing packing, with a short run to get more boxes down at the comic shop (Thanks, P!). We've got some furniture ready to move out, and I did a little research on self-storage places in our new area. I'm still not sure how we're going to make this happen. I spend a lot of downtime in a mild panic. To make matters worse, I think I'm getting an ear infection, which may require a visit to the doctor if it doesn't rapidly improve. Ug. Very bad timing.

Family is coming over again tomorrow to help. Eric's dad is going to be doing some heavy lifting, and my parents are coming to finish prepping the planter box. The weather has stayed mostly nice, with just a few thunderstorms rumbling through. We expect it to rain on the 4th. It always rains on the 4th around here.

Four days until we start showing, two and a half until the Androgums party.

0 comments: