Friday, December 05, 2008

What, Another Linkdump?

THIS. This is why I don't buy Zachary "Sylar" Quinto as Spock. I just can't. It doesn't work for me. I hope I'll change my mind when I see him in action, but the promotional stuff so far does nothing for me.

A list from heck: 84 Comics Being Made Into Films. No, no Aquaman.

Speaking of comic films, have you got every single Fleischer/Famous Studios Superman Film? Well, now you can have them (even Japoteurs, which is often left out of modern releases due to it's racism and heavy propaganda). This may be a repeat link, but it's worth repeating because it's so cool.

Missing Space Spider! Naturally, Colbert has had some fun with the story.

LEGO Album covers. If I were more of a music collector, I think these would be more impressive to me.

How the Doctor became the Doctor.

Making Pure Chocolate, and making it easier for poor farmers to grow it.

Happiness is contagious.

I'm only posting this link because of the disclaimers. Also note the incredible spam effort of the third comment (the links have been removed, but it's still interesting to look at). I've gotten lots of spam comments similar to this, which is why I moderate comments.

Obama Headlines. Like any major event, the overall effect of seeing different newspaper headlines about it is powerful.

Speaking of powerful, it would be nice if all the local dairy farms did this and the powerful smells they emit were reduced!

Hot Dog. Maru Likes Boxes.

More LOLcat Theology: Ceiling Cat Prayer, Bow Little Human, Basement Cat Does Not Cuddle, Basement Cat Summons the Undead, and Basement Cat Summons His Legions.

And lastly, a pug for the in-laws.

0 comments: