Sunday, January 01, 2012

New Year Review

So, how did 2011 go? I had five goals for 2011, and I managed three of them. Not a horrible percentage. So I guess I ought to figure out what I need to do for next year...

1) Get back into the habit of losing weight. That includes calorie counting, exercising, or whatever else I need to do. No more excuses.

2) Write steadily on 750words.com. I don't necessarily need to write daily anymore, since I'm writing daily at work. But regularly, at least.

3) Get back to blogging regularly. I'm going to aim for three times a week at the minimum.

4) Update the Aquaman page/wiki at least once a month or so, once I've got it updated with the last six month's worth of information *sigh*.

5) Continue to grow and learn in my job. I love it, I am having the time of my life, I want to learn more.

Happy New Year, everyone. And goodnight.

0 comments: