Saturday, June 14, 2014

Linkages

Yesterday when I got home from work I immediately went to the bed to take a nap. I woke up six hours later, decided not to eat that late, and stayed up to read a book for a bit. Then I slept again for another five or so hours. Apparently I was tired from the recent stress. Anyway, that's my excuse for no post yesterday...

I want this LEGO set and all the other possibilities on this page, particularly the judge and the zookeeper.

A couple of kids use a webcam on a laptop to take a video of a swirling object in the sky. Lots of possible explanations for it, but it looked pretty cool.

Did men evolve to take punches? The jokes made possible by this study are pretty much endless.

I kind of would like a copy of this book: Ben & Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream & Dessert Book. Looks interesting.

The original Scooby-Doo had some pretty cool background art.

I like the look of these reflective buttons but I can't really afford to support anything as we go into summer, which is a tight month for us.

I was unaware that Comics & Medicine had a conference, but I think it's pretty cool that it does.

I'm very amused that a commercial for xBox One is accidentally turning people's xBox's on. Ha.

World Cup... in space!

A test case for banning marijuana in Washington has been filed... Wenatchee is being sued, which is better than my town getting sued.

Wrap up on the Tony awards. I still don't understand the hopping thing, not really.

0 comments: